Sunday, May 22, 2016

My money can fly!

Well it is true that it flies into my account and back out faster than  most jets!  heehee  But today I am going to show you two card that fly!  One made with MONEY.  Patti from stationerystyles did a challenge and it inspired me to get out my MONEY FOLDING book, original designs by Suzanne Mc Neill.  Here is my card


Thanks for fluttering by and if you would like to know how I made this card, please mention your request in your comment.  Thanks, Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Oma! darling card!! I wish you would make another today and include something from Papertrey Ink on it!! If you did that then you could enter it in the challenge they have going on! The prize is a $25.00 gift certificate!! You have to hurry though today is the last day you can post to it (14 hours left as I write this post) Either way, though your butterfly is AWESOME!!

    (((Hugs)))
    me.

    ReplyDelete